Thursday, September 6, 2007

Why my advisor is rad-awesome.

I didn't mean to leave this thing with one pithy post, but I just moved and classes started and I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed and under-slept.

Talk of my new place and classes will have to be saved for later because my advisor exhibited just how awesome he is.

During group meeting, we were talking about one of the instrument gurus and I mentioned how I had seen him at The Ditty Bops concert the other week. My advisor lamented the fact that he had missed them. My advisor loves The Ditty Bops. Granted, I know nothing of this musical tastes, but I was absolutely shocked.

They wore carrot and artichoke dresses. When I told him that, he wasn't phased. He said that he thought they always struck him as being very talented and very weird.

Very weird, indeed.

No comments: